I am a mother of two amazing girls, a wife to the most supportive husband in the world, we have 2 great dogs and live in our dream home on five acres.
I have dedicated my life to helping people. Over the past 20 years I have been blessed and honored with a wonderful career as a professional Firefighter/EMT. My job was to help complete strangers, in their time of greatest need. As I reached retirement I needed to find a new career where I could continue to help people.
For most individuals, a home is the biggest purchase they will make during their life. At times, the home buying and selling process can be a horrendous process with unreal pressure. So I wanted to help, and let’s face it I work well under pressure. I wanted to give my clients a different home buying and selling experience. An experience based in integrity, communication and hard work. This is the experience I provide my clients.
- A professional with over 25 years of experience in the service industry.
- I have worked in very diverse situations both as an employee and an employer.
- I enjoy Real Estate and have exceeded 2.5 million dollars in home sales each year.
- I have extensive knowledge of building construction.
- Working with investment properties and renovation projects.
- Home staging, your house will stand out against the competition.
- I am a highly self-motivated individual with a strong track record in delivering high quality customer service.
THIS IS MY STORY. LET ME HELP YOU WRITE YOUR STORY.